About Websites and About Us
I specialize in designing websites for businesses and individuals who have been hesitating -- perhaps too long -- to jump into the Internet Age. Whenever I speak with store owners and sole proprietors about why they still don't have a website I hear the same things --- and here are my answers:
"What do I need a website for? I'm doing OK without one."
- You need a website because a printed business directory is a thing of the past. People find stores and businesses by going on the Internet and searching. So, if you don't have a website, no one is going to find you, even if you are the best in the area.
"I don't know a thing about websites. They're too complicated for me."
- You don't have to know anything. That's what I'm here for.
"I have no interest in selling online."
- You don't have to change how you sell --- you only have to change how customers find you.
"It's too expensive. One guy came in here and wanted $2,500 and another $50 to $100 a month to keep it going!"
- I agree. That's a ridiculous amount to spend because you don't need a complicated website with a lot of "bells and whistles" --- you just need an attractive site that showcases your business and puts you on the map. Oh, and with us, your monthly cost will be much less.
"It'll be a pain --- I'll either have to figure out how to update it or pay even more to have someone do it. I can't afford that."
- You don't have to update anything because we'll design a site that will suit your needs without the high cost and bother of constant updating, and our website hosting will include most of the updates you will need.
Call today for a free, no obligation consultation, and find out how you can enter the Internet-age without the hassle and expense.
Owner & Web Designer
RP PR Consulting, Inc.
Contact us today: 917-821-1538
We design, edit, and fix web site mistakes made by others for business owners, store owners, shopkeepers and others who want a simple, basic website to get them online. You don't need a complicated site. You don't need a lot of bells and whistles because you're not going to be selling anything on-line -- you just want to be seen when customers search for a business like yours in your area. Our web site design company primarily focuses on the New York City metropolitan area and central Connecticut, including Wallingford, Meriden, Cheshire, Prospect, Durham, Southington, Hamden, North Haven, New Haven and areas in and around Hartford.